Information we collect from and about you.
- Contact information. For example, we might collect your email address if you sign up for an account via email, sign up for our emails, or leave feedback in our forms.
- Information you submit or post. For example, we collect the information you post in a public space on our website. We also collect information if you respond to a survey.
- Demographic information. We may collect your zip code to help you find sales relevant to you.
- Other information. If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you’re using. We might look at what site you came from, or what site you visit when you leave us. If you use our mobile app, we may collect your GPS location. We might look at how often you use the app and where you downloaded it.
- We collect information from you passively. We use tracking tools like browser cookies and web beacons to collect information from you.
- We get information about you from third parties. For example, our business partners may give us information about you. Social media platforms may also give us information about you.
Information we might share with third parties.
We may share information with our business partners. For example, third parties who co-sponsor a promotion. or our retail partners. This might include those whose circulars and ads appear on our platforms.
We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. We might share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business.For example, if part of our business was sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you
You have certain choices about sharing and marketing practices.
You can opt-out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, follow the instructions in any promotional message you get from us. Don’t worry – even if you opt-out of getting marketing messages, we will still send you transactional messages. These include responses to your questions or information about your account. You can control cookies and tracking tools.
We use standard security measures.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.
Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of BingeScout and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
YouTube video widget (Google LLC)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google LLC that allows BingeScout to incorporate content of this kind on its pages. Personal Data processed: Cookies; Usage Data.
Google Fonts (Google LLC)
Hosting and backend infrastructure
This type of service has the purpose of hosting Data and files that enable BingeScout to run and be distributed as well as to provide a ready-made infrastructure to run specific features or parts. Some of these services work through geographically distributed servers, making it difficult to determine the actual location where the Personal Data are stored.